- Product Type : Table Napkins
- Material : 100% Cotton
- Collection : VIRGO
- Key Feature : Yarn Dyed Handloom fabric
- GSM : 250 GSM
- Design : Solid Plain or Plain Chambray
- Care Instructions : Machine Washable
- Size : 18 x 18 inches (46 cms x 46 cms)
- Set Contents : 6 pieces Table Napkins
Yarn Dyed Cotton
An ancient method of weaving and textile manufacturing where spools of yarns are dyed before weaving the fabric. The yarns (threads) are dyed first, and then the cloth is woven. The dyed thread means the colour is embedded in the fabric and will not fade off the surface with washing.
Adds an elegance to classic plain cloth to make it look modern and contemporary. This piping comes with a contrast color to break the monotony of the plain cloth. Definitely an eye catchy design !
Monotone & Dual Tone Chambray Shades
Get a mix of monotone color plain weave or dual tone chambray. Chambray weave of fabric has one yarn in the warp and a different yarn in the weft. A technique like never before on a cotton fabric !